Jewish Children’s Museum is hiring for the following positions:
1. Summer Educator for group tours– July 1st – August 15th
2. Visitor Services Coordinator – Mon-Thurs 12:45-5:15 & Sundays 9:45-2:45, Long term.
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Great job opportunity in a growing company!
Our wholesale dessert company is looking for a full time executive assistant.
Duties include: Project management, marketing, website management etc.
Candidate must have excellent organizational skills, be tech savvy, can multitask, and have strong communication skills.
Friendly work environment!
Easy commute in Brooklyn (based in Williamsburg).
If you think this is something for you,please contact us at:
Teaching Positions Available for 2019-2020Cheder Chabad Girls of LI, a small, growing, Lubavitch girls elementary school in Long Island, is seeking teachers for the upcoming school year.
Various openings, in grades pre-1a-6.
Warm environment, supportive staff, short commute from Crown Heights.Please send resume with references to Mrs. Unsdorfer, at email@example.com
Camp Gan Israel of Queens is looking for staff for Summer 2019!!Options available for first or second session or both sessions.
First Session: June 25-July 19Second Session:July 22- August 15th
*Kiddie Camp Morahs
*First grade division counselors
*Girls division counselors
*Married men for boys division
HEAD STAFF POSITIONS:
*On-site female assistant director – full summer
*Married head counselor for boys division – full summer
*Art teacher – full summer
*Activity director – one session or both
*Girls division head counselors – one session or both Excellent pay !!
45 min drive from crown heights in Suburban Queens Fully air conditioned site with air conditioned busses On-site sports coach and art director.Awesome environment and excellent pay!
Email cgiqueens@gmail or message 9176130223.Include references and experience.
Website Manager – Entry Level
- Ability to work with WordPress
- Attention to details
- Ability to multi-task
- Full-time Position
Send resume to 347-255-9835
Busy law firm in Crown Heights looking for a secretary/office manager:
Required Qualifications: High School DiplomaExcellent written and verbal communication skills. Hebrew, Yiddish or Spanish language skills preferred but not required.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
- High attention to detail and ability to multi-task in a high paced environment.
- Ability to prioritize and manage workflow, coordinate work, juggle multiple tasks and manage deadlines.
- Ability to maintain confidential information.
- Ability to think critically and analytically in a pressured environment.
- Ability to work productively and cooperatively with other employees.
- Ability to constantly learn new skills as they become necessary.
- Systems Required: Google Gsuite (docs, sheets, etc.), MS Office, MS Windows,
- Jobs Functions include:
- Handles correspondence, written and electronic, answers phones, transfers calls, takes messages, establishes conference calls with clients, principals, and team.
- Coordinates, compiles, organizes, and sends materials to clients.
- Understands and fully utilizes word-processing functions for document preparation.
- Prepares client bills and associated cover letters for principals and sends to clients as needed.
- Practices and fosters an atmosphere of teamwork and cooperation.
- Performs any and all other duties as necessary and as assigned by your supervisor for efficient functioning of the Firm
- Schedules meetings, reserves conference rooms, coordinates video/audio equipment, and orders food.
- Maintains appropriate sense of urgency and completes all work assignments within agreed upon deadlines
- Please send Resumes and cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org
Fun summer calling a group of 5 + shlichus oriented, fun girls to be counselors in CGI Portland Oregon!!!We will take care of all your physical and spiritual needs + fun staff trips, activities and competitive pay!Bring out the best leader in you and experience a summer you wont forget!! Dates (6 weeks) June 24-Aug 2.
For more info contact Chaya at 631-933-9638 or Tigardchabad@gmail.com
My Little Gan Preschool, a reggio-inspired, Jewish preschool seeks lead and assistant teachers for the upcoming school year (2019-20).
At My Little Gan, we strive to educate young children in a respectful and evocative learning environment, helping them grow into self-aware, empathetic, capable learners for life.
The positions require at least 2 years of experience working in a preschool. Familiarity with the Reggio-Emilia training or experience, and Hebrew fluency a plus. Ideal candidates are warm and loving, responsible and organized, and is a team player.Excellent pay. Salary commensurate with education and experience.
Please submit resume AND at least two references to email@example.com
Seasonal Job 1-2 hours a day for about 2 weeks including Pesach (not the days of Shabbos and Yom Tov) $300, negotiableHelp prepare a shul for Pesach and manage it during Pesach Starting Sunday 9 Nisan midday.
Excellent teaching opportunity from now until the end of the school year.
State of the art early childhood environment with warm nurturing and hands on opportunity to learn from the best in the field.
1+ hour commute from Crown Heights, option to commute or stay over.
Competitive salary for the right candidate.
8:30 to 1 or 3pm
Rabbi Moshe Shemtov
Chabad Lubavitch of Stamford
Hi, I am looking for a part time job in CH from 9:15-2:15
Nechama Dina Baitz firstname.lastname@example.org
Title: Position Opening for School Administrator
A Yeshiva in Brooklyn is looking to hire an administrator to join an amazing team of staff
Responsibilities include:Building Maintenance, Human Resources, Financial Management – Great work environment- High-quality education- Good facility
Applicant should be responsible with good organizational skills. Must be able to multi-task, be a good communicator, and work well with a team of people.
For more information please email : email@example.com
Phone Salesperson. 4 hours a day, between 9-3
Maor is seeking a self- motivated, shlichus minded salesperson to contact our customers and further the growth of Maor. The right candidate is someone who is comfortable on the phone assertive, and ambitious. Good pay plus commission! Experience a plus. Minimum commitment: 1 year
Email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Secretary position. Hours 10-2
Maor is seeking a shlichus minded, responsible, detail oriented and punctual secretary. Need knowledge of Google docs, sheets, and mass email software (like MailChimp). Should have basic social media skills. Writing skills a plus. Opportunities for growth.
Office experience required.
Minimum commitment: 1 year
Email resume to: email@example.com
Established company is seeking an experienced and knowledgeable person for
Bookkeeping and Account payable position
Enter financial data
Input Journal and Ledger entries
Bank and credit cards reconciliations
Assist with preparing financial information
Enter bills and insure their accuracy
Monitor vendor accounts and communicate with vendors
Prepare and process payments
2 years of related experience
Proficient knowledge of bookkeeping, Accounting principles and AP
Ability to multi task and meet deadlines
Must be detailed oriented
Strong knowledge of QuickBooks and Microsoft office
Excellent verbal and written communication
Seeking an in-house part time Video Editor with flexible hours for a non-profit organization.Applicant should have: creativity; strong video editing skills; solid-to-strong motion graphics skills; green-screen keying experience; good organizational/ communication skills; attention to detail; ability to work independently and as part of a team; a good ear for audio and the ability to clean up audio is a plus.Please send your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking to make money and have an incredible Shlichus experience this summer?! Then Camp Gan Israel of Brooklyn Heights is the place for you:) We are looking for 4 energetic girls that will join us on the fun! Dates are conveniently July 8 – August 16. At least 2 must be 18+ and all legal to work in NY.
Please email email@example.com for more info.
We are looking for two families to join our community in a beautiful North American city, consistently named as one of the top five worldwide cities for livability and quality of life.
We are offering to subsidize your families’ income (around $25,000/year for each family) to contribute to the high cost of living, so that you will join our community, and help strengthen our outreach and core community . This is a unique opportunity to combine the important work of Shlichus, while advancing your career. We are looking for someone that would like to work in his or her chosen profession (we will assist in finding the job).
1. Fluent English.
2. Outgoing and social personality. A warm person that loves people.
3. Have marketable skills and professional education that will enable success in the general job market. For more information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org